- Email your best art work to our head editor, Mira Lamb, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we are interested in your work, then we will send you a piece that we are publishing in our upcoming edition.
- We will ask you to create something for this specific piece and send it to us.
- We will edit the art just enough to format the poem/short story onto it.
- We will then send you the formatted edition for approval. This way everyone will be pleased with the end result before it heads off for publication.
Don't be shy, and send us your best work! And feel free to tell anyone you think might be interested in this opportunity to submit some of their art.
Also, ask any questions that you may have in the comments, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We will also be updating the FAQ page about this new process. Also, much like the literature submissions, there will be no money exchanged between the artists and we the publishers. The artist will retain all rights to the piece.